Pediatric Trauma Care (PTC)
Member: NGO Premium
Gytheiou Street 1A, GR-152 31 Halandri, Athens, Greece
Pediatric Trauma Care: EASTER LOTTERY 2021
During this extremely difficult year, due to Covid-19 and the various lockdowns, we had to cancel several of our annual fund-raising events.
The Easter Lottery however is an event which can go ahead, as we can do it online, and send the tickets and prizes by courier. In order to raise funds to help the following hospitals and clinics receive much needed equipment, we are asking you, your friends and colleagues to please support us and participate in this event.
This year we need to help the following hospitals and clinics:
- General University Hospital of Alexandroupolis
- “Ippocration” Thessaloniki’s General Hospital
- The General Anti-Cancer Oncology Hospital of Athens “Aghios Savvas”, who
- need machinery for their Paediatric Opthalmological departmen
- General Hospital of Messinia – Hospital Unit of Kyparissia
- 2 paediatric clinics, one in Nikaia, Piraeus, and one in Kypseli, Athens, for the Ecumenical Refugee Program of the Church of Greece, which we have been asked to help set up and equip.
The Lottery Draw will be held at our offices on Tuesday April 20th 2021 at 13:00. The price of each ticket is € 2 and the price of one whole block of 50 tickets is € 100.
You can purchase tickets by calling our offices (tel. 210-6741933 & 210-6740118), and we can then forward you your ticket numbers online or by courier. We are counting on your generosity and help this year more than ever before!
See here the gifts which will be drawn.
Article and photo source: Press Release / Newsletter