People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
ESG & EU Sustainable Finance Framework (EU Taxonomy)
Global Sustain Webinar for Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association
Global Sustain held a webinar for the Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association entitled "Latest developments in the ESG Industry and the new EU Sustainable Finance Framework (EU Taxonomy)". Recent developments in ESG (Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance) issues as well as the new regulatory framework EU Sustainable Finance Framework, were presented in detail by Mr. Michael Spanos, Managing Director of Global Sustain Group. The webinar took place on Wednesday, September 9, exclusively by the Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association, with high attendance by its members.
Global Sustain is an international sustainability management consulting firm with experience in Sustainable Finance (ESG), committed to supporting organizations in adopting ESG criteria in investment decision making. Global Sustain is one of the first PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment) Signatory Service Providers, having acknowledged the importance of responsible investment principles and the value of integrating them into the investment policies of fund management companies.
Mr. Michael Spanos quoted: "The ESG criteria are now becoming necessary for investors to evaluate companies in which they wish to invest. The market for responsible investments is growing steadily in the international environment, with a significant impact on the formation of a regulatory framework through the EU Taxonomy. It is important to have valid information and proper training of the Greek market, to ensure the long-term return on investment and sustainable development. We are proud that another prestigious organization, such as the Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association, has entrusted us with the training of its members."
About Global Sustain
Global Sustain is an international sustainability management consulting firm established in 2006, with experience in Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility, Compliance & Reporting, Strategy & Risk, Sustainable Finance (ESG). Global Headquarters are in London, with companies in Berlin and in Athens an office in Brussels, and affiliates in New York and Cyprus.
- 15 years of market experience and track record in Sustainable Finance ESG
- Investing, ESG modeling and scoring, ESG Integration and Research, Sustainability
- Compliance with EU Law, ESMS System Integration, Sustainability Reporting and Management
- Delivering ESG forums and workshops and advising Investors, Banks, Corporates in Europe, USA, N Africa, and Middle East
- Global Sustain is a global vendor of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (on issues related to Sustainable Finance, ESG Investing, ESG Scoring, ESG Policy and Capacity Building and training for clients in various EBRD counties of operation
- The Group also cooperates with the European Investment Bank (EIB) on sustainable finance training and products