A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Webinar on Increasing Climate Action with Huawei, Nissan energy, Walgreens Boots Alliance and World Economic Forum
This is your final chance to join the webinar held on 15.06.2020, Increasing Climate Action and Investment post Covid-19 Recovery
This is your final chance to join this week’s webinar Increasing Climate Action and Investment post Covid-19 Recovery with Huawei, Nissan energy, Walgreens Boots Alliance and World Economic Forum
Join us in this one-hour webinar on Monday 15th June at 10:00 BST / 11 CEST
Make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity to share ideas and questions on this discussion part of our Responsible Business Week Virtual (16th June) – sharing expert insights on how they are working to ensure net-zero ambitions and climate change remain a key focus as we rebuild the global economy
- Francisco Carranza, Managing Director, Nissan Energy
- Richard Ellis, VP of Corporate Social, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Antonia Gawel, Head Innovation & Circular Economy, Centre for Global Public Goods, World Economic Forum
- Edward Zhou, Vice President for Global Public Affairs, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Moderated by: Terry Slavin, Editor, Ethical Corporation by Reuters Events
Key areas will include:
- The Green Recovery – how businesses can decouple emissions from increased production post Covid-19
- How Governments, investors and other organisations are implementing changes to meet the 2030 and 2050 Goals
- What are the latest innovations and technology available on climate change and how can help to meet the net-zero targets?
- Insights into how businesses can identify new investments and collaborations to help realise their net-zero ambitions
- How can business ensure momentum ahead of COP26?
Sign up for the free one-hour webinar discussion. If you can't join the live discussion on the day, we'll send you the recording 48 hours after.
Image and article source: From Press Release