A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: RBS Virtual finalised agenda just released
Responsible Business week virtual will be taking place on June 8-16
All 50+ CEO and senior executive speakers, plus 20 sessions have now been finalised for next week’s history-making Responsible Business week virtual [June 8-16]. Look at the finalised agenda, speakers and timings here
This year with the ongoing covid-19 pandemic, we’ve been ambitious with the topics we’re addressing, adding further workshops and sessions to ensure it reflex our research. It’s now more important than ever that businesses collaborate, innovate and invest to lead the change to a new sustainable future.
With over 3000+ global executives RBS Virtual is the meeting point to fully understand how to build back better and deliver a green recovery. Confirm your place today to ensure you are part of it.
The world’s leading brands and institutions will share their vision for a new future for business:
- Andrew Morlet, CEO, Ellen Macarthur Foundation
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, International at Federated Hermes
- Pia Heidenmark Cook, Chief Sustainability Officer, Ikea Group
- Audrey Choi, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Ryan Gellert, General Manager - EMEA, Patagonia
- Alexandra Palt, Chief Sustainability Officer, L’Oréal
- Steve Waywood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Achim Steiner, Administrator, UNDP
We’re now just a week away and I don’t want your team to miss out! Register for free here: https://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs-virtual/register.php
The Future of Business Purpose post Covid-19, Mainstreaming ESG & COVID-19, Meeting the 1.5 Degree Target: The Role of Investors and Companies, Delivering a Circular Economy Post COVID-19 will be key areas of discussion.
Image and article source: From Press Release