People | Planet | Profit
10 John Street, WC1N 2EB London, United Kingdom
Global Sustain new year event
Global Sustain has welcomed the new year at a special event in the presence of members, partners and friends. The event took place on Monday, February 25, 2020, at the Ecali Club.
Michael Spanos, Managing Director of Global Sustain, presented 2019 highlights, with specific reference to topics such as: Group's revenue increase, new international partnerships (e.g. EBRD), support for social and environmental goals, the launch of the Frankfurt ESG Conference, staff increase etc. Global Sustain team followed, presenting the most important achievements of the year in reference to services and international activities, acknowledging the increase of advisory & project management revenue and ESG services. Elias Skordas, Global Link's Quantitative Research Director presented the results of the annual Stakeholders Satisfaction Survey, noting that NPS stands at a satisfactory level revealing company’s good performance through stakeholders’ eyes.
The results of the annual NGO Funding program were presented during the event. Specifically, the NGOs selected are "Merimna" and "iasis".
Moreover, the second edition of Global Sustain Members' ReMembers was announced.
"Global Sustain Members Awards", a special category, followed, and the awards were given to:
- “Groupie”, SYMPRAXIS Team for participating in most Global Sustain events.
- “Social Media Follower”, TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD) for great social media engagement.
- “Forum Stalker”, ALPHA BANK for participating in most company forums.
- “Communicator”, TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD) for most Press Releases and interviews at www.globalsustain.org.
- “Collaborator”, Boehringer Ingelheim for close collaboration through the year.
- “Player”, MRK for most networking emails.
- “Eventista”, SYMPRAXIS Team for taking advantage of free invitations.
- “SOS”, The Ecali Club for most members' requests.
- “Sustaining Member”, Genesis Pharma as the oldest member of Global Sustain.
- “Member of the Year”, TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD) as the winner in most categories.
The evening was concluded with the exchange of gifts and cocktail networking.