A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Grow your business at RBSEU 2020
The Responsible Business Summit Europe (26-28 May 2020) will see the leading brands from across the globe converge in London with 750 CEOs, sustainability leaders and investors leading the next decade of action.
It is the only platform that brings leaders from all three key stakeholders together at Europe’s largest and leading responsible business platform. We’ll also host heads of procurement, innovation and communication plus leading Governmental representatives, NGOs and business associations to share how business will deliver a new blueprint for business fit for the 21st Century.
If Global Sustain SA wants to position itself as a thought leader in the industry, promote a brand-new product release or increase your presence in the fast-growing European market we have a solution tailored to your needs (spaces are limited and selling out fast):
- Headline / Plenary – Connect directly with the full 750+ Responsible Business 2020 conference audience and the chance to talk directly with whole industry
- Keynote Track Presentation – Deliver a high-level thought leadership presentation targeted at the industry segment that most fits your aims
- Participate on a Panel Session – Take part alongside the leading experts in their field and share your expertise with the industry
- Host a workshop – Host a dedicated 60-minute workshop for a select group of invited clients on a valuable theme chosen by you
Elevate your brand alongside some of the industry’s key figures. Below is just an example of who is confirmed – our plans for 2020 are ambitious so watch this space!
- CEO, Asahi Europe
- CEO, Hermes Investment
- CEO, Alecta
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Unilever
- Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- CEO, Vestas
- CEO, Waberer's International
- Managing Director, BlackRock
- COO, Fr. Meyer's Sohn
- EVP and Chief Operations Officer, Hilton Worldwide
The time to invest is now – Be part of the growth & development:
- 2020 target setting: 2020 is the year for corporates to set ambitious targets on the Global Goals and climate agenda. Ensure your company takes a leadership position to announce goal setting in front of press, your peers, NGOs and investors
- Engage Investors: Meet over 100 asset owners, asset managers and institutional investors and build the necessary dialogue on what best practice for ESG-driven disclosures looks like. Investors care, so should you.
- CEOs and CFOs on purpose and profits: Succeed in aligning a clear purpose driven strategy from the very top – CFOs and CEOs on how the bottom-line benefits from it.
- Innovation and technology: Hear the latest on tech and innovation to deliver a clean, circular economy and responsible supply chain
Reserve one of the limited opportunities to participate as a speaker in these tracks drop us an email and we can send you more information.