A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: How to deliver leadership on key climate impacts
We have extended the €300 Super Early bird Discount to this Friday for this year’s Transform Summit
I’m excited to inform you that we’ve confirmed even more inspirational businesses and speakers for this year’s Transform Summit (Amsterdam, 16-17 October) – sharing strategies on how business can leverage new technologies and innovations to transform the value chain and deliver sustainable, positive social and environmental impacts.
Here some of the learnings you will bring back to the office:
- How to deliver leadership on key climate impacts: Leverage new technologies and restorative strategies to deliver a positive impact on the environment across your operations with Schneider Electric, Rainforest Alliance, The Coca Cola company, Philips
- Gain greater traceability and transparency: Implement systems that provide complete understanding and oversight of inputs, impacts and risks with Louis Vuitton (LVHM), LEGO, Nestle
- Mainstream and scale circular innovations: Take pilots to scale and mainstream a circular system with IKEA, Terracycle, Quadia
- Transform industries through ambitious coalitions: Deliver and scale cross-industry partnerships that help you to achieve your ambitious environmental and social goals, WWF, ABInbev, Henkel
- Achieve a low-carbon supply chain: Successfully engage and support Suppliers across the Tiers to reduce emissions with Henkel, Orsted, Ford
To get a full run-down on this year’s Transform Summit, simply click here