A division of First Conferences Ltd.
Fashion Street 7-9, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom
Ethical Corporation: Flash sale - #RBSEU
The past couple of weeks has seen us confirm several sponsors for this year’s Responsible Business Summit Europe (10-12 June, London) – including EY, Huawei, Goodera, Ingersoll Rand and Bayer to name a few.
For that reason we are offering £100 off passes to this year’s event – meaning you can currently save £200 on passes to the event – simply reserve your pass here and quote ‘LOYALTY’
We are excited to see the level of involvement in this year’s event. We are seeing an increase in bookings from supply chain, innovation, communications practitioners as well as now over 50 ESG investors confirmed to attend. All areas of business have a part to play in delivering a more sustainable planet, this year’s event will look to drive discussions and networking that will accelerate this ambition.
Some of the newly confirmed speakers include:
- Jenna Costa, Founder, Rubies in the Rubble
- Francisco Carranza, Managing Director, Nissan Energy
- Emily Harrison, Head of Asda Foundation, Asda Foundation
- Harry Verhaar, Head of Global Public and Government Affairs, Signify
- Marte Borhaug, Head of ESG Strategic Projects, Aviva Investors
- Carol Urton, Director, Sustainability, Experian North America
- Micael Johnstone, Global Markets and Purpose Strategy, EY
We guarantee you’ll leave #RBSEU with actionable ideas and connections to help accelerate your ambitions and impacts.
Confirm your pass today and quote ‘LOYALTY’ to benefit from the extra £100 saving – but hurry as this offer ends on Friday.