Sustainability Insight for Emerging Markets
Innovation Forum: How business can tackle plastic pollution
From: 16.10.2018 To: 17.10.2018 Share
Innovation Forum’s upcoming conference: ‘How business can tackle plastic pollution’ taking place in Amsterdam on 16th-17th October.
16th-17th October, Planetarium Kromwijkdreef 11 1108 JA Amsterdam 1108 JA Holland
This conference will take a pragmatic look at the latest developments in product design, recycling infrastructure and the innovations that can make the right plastics sustainable. Over the two days, we will equip business delegates with the guidance to develop and implement strategies for reducing plastic footprints.
The 2018 forum will be made up of case-studies, debates, working groups and in-depth Q&A’s. No PPT, no boring speeches. Instead we will robustly debate issues such as:
- Myth-busting with consumers: How to help consumers understand the nuances of the plastics debate – and what your company is doing about it
- Single use plastics: Practical solutions to the future of single use plastic
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration… How can we overcome the barriers to collaboration, and ensure successful partnerships at scale
- Circular business models: Will plastics hysteria be the kick the circular economy needs to succeed?
- Government engagement: How can business talk to national, regional and municipal governments about joining up approaches?
- Innovations in product design: Examples of successfully working with design, R&D and recyclers to make product design and plastics recycling effective
- Unintended consequences: How business, NGOs, media and government can work together to prevent the unintended environmental consequences around removing plastics
- Emerging legislation: In-depth guidance to what different governments are doing now, and what new laws will be put in place that will require change and action
Have a look through the full agenda here.
Already confirmed to participate include senior professionals from Mars, Ecover, Coca-Cola, Interface, PepsiCo, Corbion, Whitbread, Selfridges, Tarkett, Amcor, Sancroft, Suez, The Body Shop, Surfdome, Ball Beverage Packaging Europe, PlasticsEurope, Surfers Against Sewage, ZSL, Werner & Mertz, Greenpeace and more to be revealed soon.
We would like to invite you to join the forum. You can sign up at the launch rate now.