Founded in 2000, GEP is the leading provider of occupational health and safety services in Greece. Through a well-organized network of partners, GEP provides high-quality services meeting the needs of modern business. The company provides occupational health and safety services to more than 180.000 employees in 1.600 enterprises of all economic sectors, with a network of totally 9.000 facilities all over Greece.
The speed of response to its customers’ demands and needs, as well as the geographic expansion of its partners’ network, comprise important competitive advantages of GEP.
GEP, as a company specializing in Health and Safety at Work services, aims to sensitize employers and society itself in matters of safety and occupational risk prevention. GEP considers the corporate social responsibility as part of its ethics and values.
The company’s vision is to be the leader provider of Health and Safety services at Work with the view to improve its clients’ life and to help employees and businesses become more sensitized and informed on occupational risk issues.
The company’s philosophy focuses on lifelong learning of its employees. Within this framework, GEP provides systematic training to its employees, according to the needs resulting from their working position.
The company’s environmental awareness activities include paper recycling and promoting of packing materials’ reuse (e.g. ink cartridges).
Donations to charitable institutions prove the social responsibility of GEP.
GEP commits itself to lower negative influence on the environment, through the application of an Environmental Management System, according to the standard EN ISO 14001:2009.
GEP, taking into account that it can itself be a source of pollution and waste, is committed to the following:
• Comply with environmental protection legislation
• Reduce the waste production and ensure safe handling and disposal
• Provide proper environmental training to its employees
• Save natural resources through the reuse and recycling of materials, the supply of recycled materials and the use of recyclable packaging and materials
• Consume responsibly energy at all its operations
• Protect the employees and the community, within which the company operates, by adopting environmentally safe technologies and operation procedures
• Communicate its environmental protection commitment to its employees, suppliers, the public authorities and the community, within which the company operates
• Constantly improve the company's Environmental Management System
The services provided by GEP are characterized by high quality and low cost, thanks to the professionalism and know-how of the company’s associates and the quality assurance that the company implements at every stage of its services. All the above ensure an outstanding result at every project.
GEP aims to provide high quality services through the implementation of a Quality Management System. The Quality Management System includes all these quality-related processes, which can ensure that the products and services provided to the company’s clients correspond not only to their expectations but also to the most up-to-date scientific techniques.
The Quality Management System provides procedures for the following:
• Meeting the market needs
• Use of the most up-to-date and technically complete means for the services
• Constant learning and training of employees in new techniques
• ΑControl of service's quality during all stages until the project is delivered to the client
GEP has a client-centered spirit and philosophy with a view to be constantly in contact with the client in order to receive all the positive and negative messages concerning its products and services.
Special emphasis is always given on the compliance with all the health and safety measures for the personnel during their working time, no matter what their position is. Moreover, we believe that it is our responsibility to apply the environment protection regulations when and where it is needed.
GEP makes sure that it always respects the Greek and European Legislation concerning its field of services. The Quality Management System of GEP is certified according to EN ΙSO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 10002:2004.
You can see here the company's certificates.
Following the company's quality policy and procedures is an obligation for
all people working with GEP.