About Global Sustain™
- Facilitates synergies among members, between the corporate and third sectors as well as key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates CSR and sustainability news, reports, events and information on behalf of members and clients, with a global audience.
- Is a UN Global Compact signatory and founding member of the Global Compact Network Hellas since 2008 and member of United Nations Global Compact Network Belgium, since November 2012.
- Is a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative.
- Is a member and partner of leading global media organisations such as CSRwire, Inc., Ethical Performance, Business Wire etc.
- Is a GRI Gold Partner.
- Has financed 24 charitable projects carried out by Global Sustain NGO members to date.
- Participates in, presents at and officially supports local, regional and international conferences, events and exhibitions organised by prestigious companies and organisations, including Economist Conferences, Ethical Corporation, FT Business, Social Capital Media - SOCAP/Europe, Transparency International, TBLI Conference B.V., EBD Group AG, Institute of Directors (IOD) India, Enterprise Asia and many others.
- Organises conferences and events, including the Sustainability Forum, a training, networking and professional development event.
- Conducts research on sustainability, CSR, the green economy and the third sector for members and clients.
- Operates as a 100% carbon neutral firm.
- Has published ten (10) Yearbooks to date.
- Can be followed on Twitter (@GlSustain), Facebook (Global Sustain), LinkedIn (Global Sustain), Instagram (Global Sustain) and YouTube (Global Sustain).
If you have any questions or would like more information about Global Sustain, please do not hesitate to contact us.
™Global Sustain means Global Sustain Ltd. (registered in England and Wales with registered address at 10 John Street, London WC1N 2EB), Global Sustain GmbH (registered in Germany with registered address at FriedrichStr. 191, 10117 Berlin) and Global Sustain SA (registered in Greece with registered address at 35, Antiopis street & 135, Agiou Dimitriou Ave., Agios Dimitrios, 173 43, Athens). Global Sustain is a registered trademark (TM No. 014231369).